Gotta get rady for Mary and Rick's weding at 10 this morning. Lydia was uncharacteristically awake in the middle of the night for a while. And, what the heck; after all, he turned 80 this month. Share, if you will.
James Lipton’s Ten Questions
Since I'm unlikely to appear on the show, here are the ten questions (compiled by Bernard Pivot) that James Lipton asks every guest on Inside the Actors Studio, along with my own responses.
1. What is your favorite word?
"Rendezvous." I'm fond of words of French or Italian origin.
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
It starts with an a, it has seven letters, we all have one, and my friend Karen says
it with such passion that it's almost music.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Actually, I like white noise- fans, certain vacuum cleaners, even. I'm thinking noise vs. music.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
It took me so long to figure THIS one out. I suppose law.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
Oh, so many. Medicine - don't want to kill anyone.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"So you finally figured it out, eh?"
Jan Hooks, Elizabeth Peña, Alan Hauser
18 hours ago