Memes are useful when you're running out of time, because life gets in the way or if you suffered from food poisoning a few days back and are still in a low energy mode. Besides, if it's good enough for Evanier it's good enough for me.
The way this works is that each answer you give has to start with the same letter as your first name. You're not allowed to repeat an answer and if you're "tagged" by someone whose name starts with the same first letter, you can't repeat any of their answers, either. Here's what I came up with...
1. What is your name: Roger
2. A four letter word: Rote
3. A boy's name: Raymond
4. A girl's name: Roberta
5. An occupation: Receptionist
6. A color: Red
7. Something you wear: Raincoat
8. A food: Rutabaga
9. Something found in the bathroom: Rubbing alcohol
10. A place: Racine, WI
11. A reason for being late: Ripped
12. Something you shout: "Raid!"
13. A movie title: Real Life
14. Something you drink: Rum
15. A musical group: Rascals, who used to be Young
16. An animal: Raccoon
17. A street name: Remsen Street (there's one in Brooklyn, but I was thinking of Cohoes and Troy, around Albany)
18. A type of car: Rolls Royce
19. A song title: "Raggmopp" (Mills Brothers, Treniers, Ames Brothers, and Beany and Cecil)
20. A verb: Rinse
I tag anyone named Quentin or Zelda. Question to those outside the U.S. - can you get to the Beany and Cecil video? (You don't have to watch it, just open it).
February rambling #2: Which Side Are You On?
3 hours ago