Edith's cousin Maude Findlay going toe to toe with Archie Bunker.
(I suspect the changed intro music is there for some copyright reasons.)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Of course, Bea Arthur was also a star of Golden Girls, as well, as well as a song and dance person, as this Mark Evanier find showed.
ROG
MY PRIMARY BLOG
My Twitter
My Blog List
People I Know
-
Do You Write About Comics? - Trouble With Comics is looking for new voices. Please help us find them.11 years ago
-
We’re Off On An Adventure! - Just now, Marge and I are doing a bit of adventuring. The next adventure will include a whole new online reality and presence for me and my work… See you i...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eclectic Folks
-
This is The End (a follow-up) - I wrote yesterday about my possibly retiring this space in favor of migrating all of my blogging to ForgottenStars.net, because of Reasons. I am now pul...4 years ago
-
The long, LONG saga of Mia's new chair - I've been wanting to write about Mia's new chair for a while, because it's something that we hope will help her out a lot. However, I didn't want to write ...7 years ago
-
Tough Day - A few weeks ago, I turned 38, and I am still under the scrutiny of strangers in public. One would think that once you're out of grade school, middle school...7 years ago
-
Retro Y'all - Been doing a lot of jumping lately, but feel I don't have much to show for it. Oh well. At least I'm still getting my clothes on the right way. Seriously...8 years ago
-
Song of the Week: "Whispering Your Name" - I just got this into my head a while back. This is Alison Moyet, from her 1994 album *Essex*, one of my favorite albums which I discovered because of Becca...9 years ago
-
No parallel - Get a good look at these: Whence they came: After seeing that incredible glow-in-the-dark Zac Posen dress that Claire Danes wore at the 2016 Met Gala, Lori...9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comic Book Links
-
-
This Blog9 years ago
-
Stardoll 1: Secrets & Dreams12 years ago
-
I'm Just a Broadway Baby12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Media Blogs
-
Office 2021 is old by tech standards, but $30 gets you the classics for life - [image: Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows] TL;DR: Microsoft Office Professional 2021 gives you Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Acce...17 hours ago
-
Happiness - “We were not know for our smiles but every year, mom would schedule a family portrait and every year, nobody ever smiled.” (submitted by Diana) The post ...5 days ago
-
Beste Online Casinos ohne LUGAS: Einsteigerleitfaden für sichere und spannende Spiele - Der Online-Casino-Markt boomt, und viele Spieler suchen nach Plattformen, die ein hohes Maß an Sicherheit und Datenschutz bieten. In diesem Leitfaden stell...1 month ago
-
Coverville Countdown 2012: Nominations Begin NOW! - It’s that time of year again! Time for you to nominate and vote for your favorite covers, and for me to spend the last few shows of the year to line them...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Politics, Policy Blogs
-
Pentagon Launched 'Unprecedented' Polygraph Spree After Leaks Revealed Disastrous Truth About Iran War: NYT - The US Department of Defense last month forced roughly 50 members of the military's Joint Staff to undergo polygraph exams as part of an effort to discov...1 day ago
-
New Film: “An Ordinary Insanity,” The Daniel Ellsberg Movie on the Nuclear Threat - Filmmaker Judith Ehrlich has done it again! Her 2009 film about Daniel Ellsberg, The Most Dangerous Man in America, was nominated for an Oscar. Now she is ...5 weeks ago
-
10.15.15 MUSLIMS & TPP - This article originally appeared in the 10.15.15 issue of Metroland Buried under all the hoo-hah about the debates and Lamar Odom was a significant cour...10 years ago
-
The Long-term Consequences of WLS - Rich & Heather's Story - My name is Rich, but I may be better known to some of you as richie79 of the UK who used to post prolifically here on Big Fat Blog and elsewhere in the F...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Websites to Which I Contribute
Page Rank
|
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly: |
|
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Not part of my background but it's lovely to see these 'old' stars again. I'm still trying to work out how to put my own videos on-line on my blog. Which is
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment