My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Lydster, Part 39: Dancing Queen


I know you've all been asking: just what music does Lydia like to dance to? The answer is just about anything with a beat. Sure, she'll do the routines on the Barney video or move to the tunes on her albums, which I'll play at her request, but will not initiate...

...but just as often, it's whatever music I might be playing: Stevie Wonder ("Boogie on Reggae Woman"), Traffic ("Glad"), Dylan ("I Want You"), Beatles ("Lady Madonna"), some blues or reggae or jazz. She really isn't all that particular. Most recently, it was some Brian Wilson album.

And she's pretty good at it. The still photos don't do her justice.

ROG

No comments: