My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December Ramblin'

I must say that these Bush midnight regulations have made me so annoyed I want to throw a shoe. Wait, it's already been done. Some pundit is suggesting sending shoes to the White House, the smellier the better. I would never suggest that; 20500; no, not me.
***
100 Web Tools to Plan the Party of the Year From Your Cube
***
Specialized’s Christmas card
***
You may have seen this video last Christmastime:or LINK.
About 8 million people saw it on YouTube and as this ABC News story shows, brought forth a reunion of Straight No Chaser.
***
AdFlip bills itself as "The worlds largest archive of classic print ads." the fact that it doesn't know how to use an apostrophe does not negate the fact that it's a fun site. Some stuff is free, but a lot more can be accessed for a fee.
***
The Third Annual Orgasm for Peace Sunday, December 21, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., Greenwich Mean Time.
"The theory is that if enough people can experience orgasm in the same time frame while projecting a conscious intention for peace and harmony on the planet, a surge of physical and spiritual positivity will infuse the Earth's energy field."
That would be 6-8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
12 midnight to 2 am on December 22 in New Zealand, if I'm calculating this correctly.
I'm reminded of my old antiwar days:
"What Do We Want?"
"Peace!"
"When Do We Want It?"
"December 21, around noon, GMT!"


ROG

No comments: