My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

If I Were a Comic Book Character

Near-twin Gordon added me to the Avengers, and I pilfer him yet again with a comic character-related thing.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
80%
Hulk
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
62%
The Flash
60%
Robin
54%
Batman
45%
Catwoman
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Wonder Woman
32%
Iron Man
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Well, I am a librarian, so I do like to help others, not to mention my obligation to truth and justice. but I always related more to Spidey. But I do look good in blue.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hey there, can you help me? I'm trying to contact other people with similar interests to myself, e.g. outdoor ice skating. Do you know of anyone who has used this site (outdoor ice skating)?
Thanks