My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ramblin' Labor

Busy week. Not as productive on the blog as I would have liked. Got only one CD review done this week, e.g.

Certainly, our hearts go out to those affected by Katrina. So, is it sacrilege to suggest that living below sea level isn't exactly a great idea? See what Greg Burgas thinks. More pointedly, read this National Geographic article posted by Socks in Box on September 2.

Bush: Vacation Ruined By 'Stupid Dead Soldier'. From "The Onion," natch.

Since you were planning on filing for bankruptcy anyway, now seems like a good time.

You haven't heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Clearly, knowledge of Him must be taught in our schools. If you and if you want to see Him for yourself...

When the child doesn't sleep, I have weird dreams: in a sea of black suits, charcoal gray suits, navy blue suits, and dark brown suits, Fred Hembeck is named as head of the FBI. Not the real Fred, cartoon Fred. And he's wearing a robin's egg blue tux.

My best to those affected by war, floods, illness (including Steve Gerber and his pneumonia), and all sorts of pain, physical and emotional. Especially that bestest couple who I've never met; I think they know who I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roger

I don't think I"VE ever even had a dream with cartoon Fred in it,
especially one leading the FBI! Freaky...