My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

If I Were a Comic Book Character

Near-twin Gordon added me to the Avengers, and I pilfer him yet again with a comic character-related thing.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
80%
Hulk
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
62%
The Flash
60%
Robin
54%
Batman
45%
Catwoman
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Wonder Woman
32%
Iron Man
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Well, I am a librarian, so I do like to help others, not to mention my obligation to truth and justice. but I always related more to Spidey. But I do look good in blue.

No comments: