My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, March 10, 2006

Roger by Alphabet


Swiped from Kelly:

A, B, C, D, E, F . . .

Sing play along now.

A - Age: 53 this week.
B - Band listening to right now: The Devlins
C - Career future: Retirement some day.
D - Dad's name: Les
E - Easiest person to talk to: Norman
F - Favorite song: Come Softly to Me-the Fleetwoods
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Couldn't say.
H - Hometown: Binghamton
I - Instruments: Kazoo, tambourine
J - Job: Librarian
K - Kids: one daughter, who I may have mentioned
L - Longest car ride ever: probably Charlotte, NC to Oneonta, NY in one day (15 hours)
M - Mom's name: Trudy
N - Number of jobs you've had: Somewhere north of 20.
P - Phobia[s]: Swords.
Q - Quote: "We all shine on." -Lennon
R - Reason to smile: The next day.
S - Song you sang last: "Stir It Up"-Bob Marley
T - Time you wake up: I'm an insomniac. If I'm lucky, 5:30.
U - Unknown fact about me:I appeared on the local children's TV show in Binghamton at least three times when I was a kid.
V - Vegetable you hate: Waxed beans from a can. Vile.
W - Worst habit: Failure to close drawers.
X - X-rays you've had: Foot, knee, shoulder, and of course, teeth.
Y - Yummy food: Spinach lasagna.
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces.

No comments: