My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

7 Deadly Sins Meme

I saw a rainbow on Saturday, which I generally don't see in January. It was 71 degrees Fahrenheit on Saturday, which broke the record on that date in Albany by eleven degrees. Rainbow must be a sign of something...

From Chris Black, who, astonishingly, is even more lazy than I.
Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Low


Discover Your Sins - Click Here
I'm strongest in sloth - interesting. I figured it'd be gluttony or lust. Speaking of sloth, my new favorite waste of time is internet backgammon. Unlike Free Cell, which I play sometimes (and so does my mother, to keep her mind sharp), backgammon is a community game, even if I don't know who I'm playing with. I learned to play the board game in college, but, save for a couple opportunities, I haven't had anyone with whom to play. (That's the same reason I play computer hearts.) I win and lose at about equal number, and it doesn't seem to matter what level (beginner, intermediate, expert) I play at. But I hate it when they just quit in mid-game without saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say?

But I think my favourite method of wasting time is one of the versions of Civilization.