MY PRIMARY BLOG

My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Power Outage

Our electricity was out for three hours and eight minutes last night due to an ice storm that undoubtedly knocked down branches on some transformer somewhere. So I hasn't a post for you today. (It'd probably be maudlin anyway, it being Valentine's day and all.)

Instead, I will direct you to another blog I've contributed to recently. And if you ask me why, I'll say it's so I can hear this guy say, "You've sold out to the evil Hearst Corporation!"
ROG

3 comments:

ADD said...

I didn't know about the TU gig, Roger, that's fantastic! I subscribed to the RSS feed. Looking forward to even more Rog in my feedreader.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Roger and being without power sucks. Happy Valentine's to you and yours.

Anthony said...

A power outage on Valentines. Doesn't that just mean a candlelight dinner? How remarkably fitting.