It was undoubtedly Lefty who semi-tagged me to write eight (more) things about myself.
1. I have gone out with two different women who had lost children in car accidents, before I met them. I think - check that, I'm certain - that I didn't understand their deep-seated devastation at the time.
2. I recently finished listening to a disc that someone compiled of the 500 best songs. Of the 500, I downloaded 128. Of the 128, the vast majority I already own on vinyl - six by Chuck Berry, four by Little Richard, three each by Queen and Buddy Holly; I also grabbed Buddy Holly by Weezer, which I had never owned before.
3. I worked as a bank teller for less than a month in 1978. My first day solo, I was off by five cents, and I was required to spend an hour looking for it; not worth it.
4. I've received Hess trucks for Christmas the last seven years. I actually play with them on those rare occasions when neither my wife or daughter are home.
5. The sound of a power lawn mower, vacuum cleaner, or washing machine could put me to sleep, given the opportunity.
6. I've shaken Nelson Rockefeller's hand twice.
7. I used to be in a volleyball league. I served well.
8. I never took the SATs.
What Is Art?
Movie review: Hearts Beat Loud
18 hours ago