|You Are 72% Open Minded|
You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
Don't recall where I found this.
1. Do you remember learning to read? How old were you?
No, but it seemed like I've always read - of course not true, is it?
2. What do you find most challenging to read?
Novels with flowery multiple adjectives. Certain fonts.
3. What are your library habits?
I go a lot for Lydia, maybe once a week. We usually get two books and one video.
4. Have your library habits changed since you were younger?
Well, yeah. Mostly, I access it remotely, accessing databases.
5. How has blogging changed your reading life?
I might pick up something that someone has recommended.
6. What percentage of your books do you get from: New book stores, second hand book stores, the library, online exchange sites, online retailers, other?
About 10% each from the library, new book stores, and second-hand stores. About 70% from Amazon or the like.
7. How often do you read a book and NOT review it in your blog?
Maybe once. Excluding children's books, which I often read and seldom review.
8. What are your pet peeves about ways people abuse books? Dog-earing pages? Reading in the bath?
Marking in books that aren't theirs, even highlighting them.
9. Do you ever read for pleasure at work?
Most of my reading at lunchtime are periodicals (newspapers, mostly.)
10. When you give people books as gifts, how do you decide what to give them?
Hope they give clues. That said, people have given me books, and if I like it, I might imagine other people who might as well.