My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, March 21, 2009

That Grand Equinox Tradition

Yeah, boys and girls, it's time to ASK ROGER ANYTHING, that time of the year where you, the loyal reader, get to pose whatever questions come into your head, no matter how bizarre. Better still, I HAVE to answer them honestly. Snark is allowed in the response, and it may be the truth, but not the whole truth, but truth nonetheless. Or maybe truthiness; I'm not sure.

I must admit that I love posing questions when other bloggers do this. Jaquandor - he who I hadn't mentioned on this blog since, lessee, yesterday - is in the midst of answering my questions to him here and here and said something extremely nice about me in the former post.

Yet, at some point, I suppose it's kind of peculiar to answer questions when that's what I do all day. Someone asked me - not on the same day - What are the 5 Cs of credit, to which I referred him here, and What is meant by a black kiss. In the context, this latter query was not a reference to this Japanese film or even the Howard Chaykin book, though not having either seen or read these, it's entirely possible that the meaning the requester sought was included within these. The definition he really wanted one can find in the Urban Dictionary.

So please ask away!


ROG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. In a previous post, you predicted the winners of each MLB division. Who do you think wins the league pennants, and who wins the World Series?

2. What is your take on the AIG bonuses? Where do you think the government needs to take this?

3. Who is your favorite musician? Could be a member of a band, or a solo artist, or whomever. But specifically, a musician.

4. What is your favorite season of the year?

5. Did you read "Watchmen"? If so, what did you think of it? Have any interest in seeing the movie?

Gordon D said...

1) Taking a quick business trip to NY City, I want to visit again...but I also want to do more out-of-the-way, quirky places as well as the usual tourist-y stuff. Any suggestions?

2) Your preliminary thoughts on these early days of the Obama presidency - is he doing right? Way off course?

3) How's the Lydster?

Anonymous said...

Why do you believe in god (assuming you do)? Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you think that non-believers are doomed in the afterlife? What do you think of the theory of evolution in relation to religion?