My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Timing Is Everything

Kenneth Lay, 64, one of the Enron felons, died today. And my initial thought was "Bummer." I wanted him to live a good long life and, it was hoped, develop some real contrition. Is this grossly insensitive?
***
Someone sent me a review copy of a TCM movie "Edge of Outside", a TCM original documentary about independent movie makers such as John Cassavetes, John Sayles, Spike Lee and many more. I got it today. The show premieres tonight at 8 p.m. EDT. Ain't gonna be reviewing it before then. It DOES rebroadcast later tonight, and again on July 19, so I will review it anyway.

1 comment:

Uthaclena said...

When I heard the news about Kenny-boy, I thought, "J. Edgar Hoover is America,America,America, J. Edger Hoover is America, and J. Edgar Hoover is DEAD!" Sound familiar, Mr. Green?