Q: Why does one do a meme THIS Monday?
A: Because tomorrow's post took so long to do.
A Tosy meme.
1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes, in May 1972.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Pre-Lydia, i don't remember.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who, I reckon.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Didn't use to. Now, maybe, I think I might be.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Don't know. I followed this case about as little as one could and still live in the United States.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
To do what?
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
Many of them, yes. I think I invited at least four to my wedding with Carol, and at least two came. But my most recent ex, I have no contact with, even though she lives 30 minutes away
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, cramming for a calculus final exam my freshman year of college, which I passed; I was going to fail the course if I failed the exam. I looked at the calculus textbook a couple weeks later and understood almost nothing.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Ever? I don't know. Probablty a Rice Krispies commercial where Snap, Crackle and Pop sing all the words to the song, and on the fourth verse all sing together.
13. What are you allergic to?
Penicillin, naprocyn, probably some grasses that give me hay fever.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
No. But the last time I drove in the middle of the night, I didn't have a license. (The satatue of limitations HAS passed on this.)
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Let's go, Mets!
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. I'm really bad at it. In fact, the only reason I went last time I did was to woo Carol. (And it worked.)
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
When I sleep well, almost never. When I sleep poorly, almost always.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Don't remember, but it's not a totally unheard of thing for me to do.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
I saw here standing there, penny lane, strawberry foields forever, got to get you into my life, tomorrow never knows were the first ones off the top. I can give you about 155 more.
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Paying my oral surgeon's bill.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. I HAVE been in cars when it was broken (usually in the back seat, ansd some years ago) - HATED that.
24. What cell service do you use?
None currently. Had Verizon Wireless, which cost WAY too much for the infrequent number of times we used it.
25. Do you like Sushi?
Not a lot. I'll eat it. My wife LOVES it.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes, and I'm glad I had a seat belt on. My friend Lynn was driving in New Paltz on Route 32, heading south, and I'm in the passenger seat, when this car, which had been waiting for several seconds, sudddenly makes a left turn right into us. Lynn had a neck brace for six weeks. I was OK.
27. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the weather. Usually T-shirt and pajama bottoms.
28. Been caught stealing?
Yes, candy or gum from a grocery store when I was about 6. My mother found it at home, and I had to bring it back and apologize. How mortifying.
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Don't think so, but let me think on that.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Given my lack of understanding of quite a bit of rap, though I loved the really early stuff, I guess classic rock, though certain songs can become so overplayed as to really irritate me.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Hmmm. I think this is a question more suited to Tom the Dog.
33. Favorite Song?
Oh, I can't have A favorite song. It's so dependent on mood, what I've listened to recently. It'll change every time. This moment: As by Stevie Wonder, especially the "preach" part.
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Yes, but not at the Y.
35. What food do you find disgusting?
36. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, but not at the Y.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Yeah, I was comparing scars with someone.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably, but no more so than I would to their faces.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes, or didn't know at all.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. In 6th grade by 8th grade bully.
BEST SCI-FI MOVIES OF ALL TIME
8 hours ago