Who did I steal this one from? Oh, yeah, the geographically flexible GayProf -Texas to Boston to Midwestern Funky Town.
1. What Do You Say Most When You’re Trying Not To Swear?
2. Do You Own An iPod?
What's an iPod?
3. Which Person(s) In Your Top Friends Do You Talk To The Most?
Is this a reference to MySpace? Then none. But if we're talking real live people, then my friend Norman at racquetball.
4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
Depends on what my wife sets it to. Usually 5:30a.m. on weekdays, off on the weekends. But she has set it to 5 a.m. - that lost half hour is brutal.
5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?
I am in love.
6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It’s Cold?
Don't wear flip-flops at all presently, since I don't own any.
8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
The Simpsons Movie.
9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
At some level I am, but no one seems to notice except my wife.
11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
Yes. My father once gave me something that really worked, but I took it only that once, because it felt too good. I've had a prescription for Ambien, but don't like taking it.
12. What CD Is Currently In Your CD Player?
I have a 5-CD changer: John Hiatt, the Mamas & the Papas, Elvis Costello, Van Morrison, and one of Lydia's.
13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
Chocolate. Strawberry, actually.
14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
That's a coffee shop, yes? Then, no - I don't drink coffee.
16. Can You Whistle?
Yes, but not that "put your thumb and index finger" loud, commanding whistle that some folks can do.
17. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard?
18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
I hope so.
19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child?
Scads of them. Everything from Mighty Mouse to Bugs Bunny to the Beatles.
20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To?
22. Is There Anything Wrong With Girls Kissing Girls?
No. Why do you ask?
23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
Yes - two Beatles shirts - but I didn't buy them; they were gifts from my family.
24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
Soviet, er, Russian.
25. Is anyone in love with you?
26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
Usually the ones that don't go in the dishwasher, I do, or the ones that don't get clean from the dishwasher.
27. Ever Cry In Public?
Maybe at a funeral.
28. Do You Like Anyone?
I love EVERYBODY. Especially you.
29. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoo?
30. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
Probably an automobile driver.
31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
Well, my wife might object if I dated ANYONE. That said, don't know.
32. What Did You Do Before This?
33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
At some point in Lydia's first year, next to her.
34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
5. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?
36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
Full, yes. Fast-paced, depends.
37. What are you doing right now?
Noting that this thing already has 37 QUESTIONS?
38. Do you use sarcasm?
Why on EARTH would I EVER use sarcasm?
39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight?
Yes, but usually not of my making. In fact, the ONLY fight I ever got into intentionally was in fifth grade, when this kid Robert was beating up my friend David and I entered the fray.
40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?
I've worked on trying not to be. There are people who I enjoy reading, good writers, who simply cannot figure out the correct use of the apostrophe, especially it's and its. I've tried to stop fussing about it in my head.
41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
42. Have You Ever Gotten Beat Up?
Yes, but not too badly.
43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
Opposite. And have since at least fifth grade.
44. Do you like mustard?
45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach, Or Back?
46. Do You Watch The News?
47. How Did You Get Three Of Your Scars?
Two from accidents on a bicycle on my arms, one on my right knee. I assume you meant physical scars, rather than emotional ones.
Talk Like A Pirate Contest as Christian outreach?