I just heard this weekend that Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello are performing together in Albany on October 6. My wife seems not only disinclined to go, but unimpressed with the teaming, even though she actually bought me Costello's North, mostly, I think, because it was, in part, a love letter to one of her favorite singers, Diana Krall.
So, I want to go, but I don't particularly want to go alone. If you're in the area (or you want to travel to Albany to see them, please e-mail me.
MY PRIMARY BLOG
My Twitter
My Blog List
-
It takes a lot of practice - A friend asked: “If you had the chance to ask three different people (living or dead, famous or not) ONE question… who and what would you ask?” The one req...5 years ago
-
Teach the Young: A Frank-ly Kind Act - This story was brought to my attention by our esteemed alumnus, Roger Green. This is the story of youngsters thwarted in their initial forays into small bu...6 years ago
-
Double and last - Hi all members of our ABC-Wednesday-family. This will be the last birthdaypost on this url... because in 2 days ABC Wednesday will move to http://abcwed...9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
People I Know
-
From Factory Floor to Classroom: Solving the Skilled Trades Crisis One Apprentice at a Time - Renold Inc. was founded in 1864, manufactures precision engineered and power transmission products used in everything from subway systems and power stati...4 weeks ago
-
Concert Review: Bassekou Kouyate and Ngoni Ba at UPH 2/16/24 - When Bassekou Kouyate asked “Are you happy?” at Universal Preservation Hall Friday, he knew the answer. Everybody was, both in the audience and onstage. ...2 years ago
-
Freezing Cold March For Dr. King - Plus the politicized Census, police hiring shortfalls, ornamental apple trees and the mayor’s image cloaking device6 years ago
-
We’re Off On An Adventure! - Just now, Marge and I are doing a bit of adventuring. The next adventure will include a whole new online reality and presence for me and my work… See you i...11 years ago
-
Spring is here? - As far as the pro peloton goes, it’s on! I watched the Tour of Flanders today, and it was one of the best races I’ve ever seen. “Looking back, you get a b...15 years ago
-
Modern Types-Ronald Searle,Geoffrey Gorer - With the recent attention given to Ronald Searle's 90th birthday and new interview,I decided to look at one of his books. The book is titled Modern Ty...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eclectic Folks
-
The Journey Part Six: An Uphill Climb - **If the paragraph spacing is off, my apologies, I’m not sure why the formatting is inconsistent. March 17, 2026 Happy St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ from the hospit...2 days ago
-
An August side quest - I always have a lot of projects on the go, some big and/or important, and a lot that aren’t—actually, most of them probably aren’t even remotely important...6 days ago
-
-
AmeriNZ 426 – Success story - Today is a coincidence of twenty-sixes—though that’s not important, of course. In the time since the previous episode, I completed the first part of my dec...2 months ago
-
NYC, July 3, 1981 - Brunch in my friend’s back gardenWe sipped mimosasLingered over lemon sconesStuffing our faces, coffee strongstiffsteamingThe scent of patchouli streamingA...2 months ago
-
Auntie Dot & Uncle Moss - Auntie Dot and Uncle Moss. Auntie Dot and Uncle Moss met through work. They both worked on the buses. Uncle Moss was a driver and Auntie Dot was a condu...7 months ago
-
100 Words – Liturgy as Cosmology - Once when I finished Morning Prayer, with it’s rhythm of prayers, Scripture, and song, the Spirit whispered to my heart, “You just participated in the hear...8 months ago
-
23 Down. - 23 years ago, on October 24, I started this here blog. I don't post to it regularly anymore, but I hate to see it go completely dead, so happy blogavers...10 months ago
-
A phony and a failure - After watching part of the clown show the other night it's a safe bet none of these guys or girl is capable of running anything. It looked more like a...10 years ago
-
Choosing Blogs To Comment On For Effective Backlinks And Networking - Choosing a blog to comment on should never be taken lightly. These tips will help you make the most of your time and effectiveness of your backlinks. Th...12 years ago
-
Gaze Upon My Works and Snicker, Part 53. - [image: DP700-F365028] Another quickie sketch at work, because I wanted to draw Pandora A in a white fuzzy hat (no, I don't know the name for them) and a b...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comic Book Links
-
Bloggin'1 year ago
-
I'm Just a Broadway Baby12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Media Blogs
-
Happiness - “We were not know for our smiles but every year, mom would schedule a family portrait and every year, nobody ever smiled.” (submitted by Diana) The post ...5 days ago
-
Beste Online Casinos ohne LUGAS: Einsteigerleitfaden für sichere und spannende Spiele - Der Online-Casino-Markt boomt, und viele Spieler suchen nach Plattformen, die ein hohes Maà an Sicherheit und Datenschutz bieten. In diesem Leitfaden stell...1 month ago
-
Episode 326: The WGA Strike - One by one, Ken goes over the many issues the WGA is fighting for and why they’re important. He also gives an overview of the situation and how it might...3 years ago
-
The dopamine jail of joke Twitter - I’m home from vacation and the Planet Funny promotional engine is slowing down. (There’s still one last signing at Powell’s City of Books in two short week...8 years ago
-
Rex Smith: The spy who came in with a Trump tale - The phrase was chilling. Omitting the contemporary names, it evoked Cold War plots peopled with brusque patriots icily staring death in the face: “Ex-Spy G...9 years ago
-
Week 17 NFL Picks - Last week’s 10 wins leaves me with 153 wins. Weak season. Sorry. Week 17 picks NFL Picks Away Home Chicago Detroit NY Jets Buffalo Tampa Bay Atlanta Caroli...13 years ago
-
Obama’s speech coverage on NPR - What were the people at NPR thinking? The coverage of President Obama’s speech on National Public Radio on Wednesday was just awful. I’ve never minded anal...15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Politics, Policy Blogs
-
2PP132 – 16 May 2020 - This episode was delayed, yet again, because Arthur didn’t have enough time. Anyway, here we are—were? Today’s chat was about the changes to New Zealand’s ...6 years ago
-
How to take care of your hair this winter - During cold weather, doing less to your hair will benefit it more.8 years ago
-
My New Venture: Top Flight Family - You may have noticed that you haven’t heard much from me lately. That’s because I’ve been quietly working on new passion of mine, a digital media startup o...10 years ago
-
‘I’m a verb’: An MTA worker responds to criticism of Leslie Jones’ Ghostbusters role - By Arturo R. GarcĆa The most hopeful — and poignant — commentary surrounding Leslie Jones’… The post ‘I’m a verb’: An MTA worker responds to criticism of...10 years ago
-
-
THIS BLOG NOW MOVED. Follow the link below. Thank you! - THIS LINK TAKES YOU TO THE NEW SITE, SAME BLOG Please join me and subscribe over there. Thank you for following my work and writing.14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Websites to Which I Contribute
Page Rank
|
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly: |
|
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hello
I would have intentional with joy to read what you have written in yours blog, because I love very many the reading.
but I do not know the language. mine blog and Italian, mine linga mother, but you riasca to tradurla write in English hoping that. he does not import if we do not understand the language but to leave a trace in yours and in mine blog poò to help us for being able to us to exchange the auguries in the festivity. Mine blog and only poetries perche oi I love poetries having the poetico mind. If you want some vistarlo I would be happy….what you say? … I waited for to You?
Thanks
Lina
I don't speak Italian but y'know, if you could just loan me the bones for a ticket from NZ, I'd be glad to go with ya to the gig....
Post a Comment