My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Roger-ology

This is one of those Facebook thingies that Kelly Brown did.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology" Then tag 20 people of your choice. Once you have been tagged you must do it and then tag the person that tagged you!

Well, I ain't tagging nobody. (That being a double negative, does that mean that EVERYBODY's tagged?)

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Justin's in Albany. I proposed to Carol there, and we go once a year.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Cheerios and Shredded Wheat for breakfast.
Apple and cottage cheese for lunch. Dinner - can't think of anything; well, spinach.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Mushrooms and onions

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and strawberry jam

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house?
2, 1 of which will be dysfunctional on June 12.

What color cell phone do you have?
Silver

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it?
I have no idea - never use it.

Who was the last person to call you?
My sister Leslie a year ago; I don't give out the number.

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Righty.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Four wisdom teeth. My left knee was scoped.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
When I change the water bottle at work.

BULL CRAP-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Barack Obama. Let the confusion ensue.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Probably.

DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Probably none

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I work very hard not to have run-ins with cops. Some cops had words for a group of us at an antiwar demonstration in NYC in Feb 2003, but wouldn't call it a run-in.

Last person you talked to in person:
Carol, my wife.

Favorite Month?
March

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone?
My father

Mood?
Reflective.

What are you listening to?
Earth, Wind and Fire

Watching?
ABC World News

Worrying about?
Not getting enough sleep.

RANDOM-OLOGY

Last movie you saw?
Sunshine Cleaning

Do you smile often?
I have no idea. But evidentally I laugh.

Do you always answer your phone?
No. I have call ID and I screen.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No one knows to text me.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I wouldn't. My wife likes my brown eyes.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been to Sonic. What IS Sonic?

Do you own a digital camera?
I bought one for my wife for Christmas, 2007. It is unused.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
As a child.

Favorite Christmas song?
Coventry Carol

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
My birthday's 10 months away. Some music, I presume.

Can you do push ups?
Yes, with effort.

Can you do a chin up?
No. I could not when I was a kid, either. Bane of my childhood existence.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Yes

Do you have any saved texts?
Don't understand. You mean save a Word document? Books? Well, yes and yes.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Twice. Once went to the hospital for 40 hours.

What is the last song to make you cry?
Crying by Roy Orbison and k.d. lang

Plans tonight?
Same as it ever was

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not really.

Name three things you bought yesterday.
Milk, a muffin, a soda.

Have you ever been given roses?
Once or twice.

Do you have an accent?
People from Binghamton apparently have a Midwest accent. Among other things, they say melk for milk.

Current hate right now?
Intolerance. (OK, that was a silly joke, but it does bug me.)

Met someone who changed your life?
Several, actually.

Name three people who might complete this?
Scott and Gordon, and, er....maybe Jaquandor?

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping
***
A clever (and sadly true) financial twist on West Side Story


ROG

2 comments:

GayProf said...

I text much more than I actually speak on my cell phone.

Rebecca Hickman said...

I like your name change idea.