There is this meme that SamuraiFrog did. Then Jaquandor found some more. But neither of them are as long as this one. So I'm splitting it; half today, half tomorrow. OK, with the skips, it's not really half. And I'm not renumbering this puppy.
01. Non-Jesus-related song? "Good King Wenceslas".
02. Jesus-related song? The Coventry Carol; it's on A Very Special Christmas #1. But then there are all the songs that I sing in choir. The first part of Handel Messiah. Lully, lulla, thou little tiny child. Almost anything in another language, from Adeste Fideles to Stille Nacht. And the Shepherd's Farewell by Berlioz awes me every verse.
03. Santa-related song? "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town", the Jackson Five version.
04. Fictional character? Ebeneezer Scrooge.
05. Dinner’s main course? Variable. Can be turkey, ham or something else altogether.