My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, March 16, 2007

Oscar-Worthy Movies I Have Seen: 1927-1928

I had so much fun with reviwing my experience seeing the Oscar-winning films, I've decided to review, year by year, all of the films I've seen that have received Oscar consideration for that year.

First up, 1927-1928, when the nominees were:
Production (Picture): "WINGS", "The Racket", "Seventh Heaven"
["The Way of All Flesh" and "The Last Command" are omitted from the latest official Academy list]
Unique and Artistic Picture (also known as Artistic Quality of Production):
"SUNRISE", "Chang", "The Crowd"

I saw NONE of them, nor the films nominated for other categories.

NEXT.



ROG

No comments: