1. Four years ago -- where were you?
Going to see Alison Krauss in concert with my wife. I was pretty convinced by that point that she would never become pregnant. Three months later, she did.
2. What bores you to tears?
Repetitive stuff such as collating groups of paper. assembly line work, which I'd done years ago. Tax preparation.
3. Do you have rhythm?
4. What do you dream about?
Nothing I aspire to.
5. What makes you tremble in fear?
6. Tell us something you've destroyed.
The front lock on the door of my childhood, trying unassemble, then reassemble it.
7. Do you feel in control over your life?
I have a three-year old.
8. How are you feeling?
9. When is the last time you went to the doctor?
Yeah, I'll tell you about that sometime.
10. Ever broken a bone?
11. Ever had surgery?
On my right knee.
12. When is the la st time you were in a hospital?
For myself? Car accident when I was 19.
13. Do like Daylight Savings Time, or should it be gotten rid of?
14. Do you wear a wristwatch?
When I remember.
15. Analog or Digital?
16. What's your favorite game show to watch?
Besides JEOPARDY!? Not watching any currently.
17. What game show would you like to be on?
18. Do you know anyone who has been on a game show?
Well, not personally.
19. What do you think the worst game show is?
As a GAME of skill, it has to be the Mandel show.
20. Bob Barker, Howie Mandel or Alex Trebek?
I always liked Bob Barker, going back to Truth or Consequences.
21. What do you try to stay away from?
22. Are you clumsy or graceful?
23. What is it too late for?
My major league baseball career.
24. What/who was your first love?
25. What would you like to take back?
Certain things said.
26. American football: good times or couldn't care less?
Probably the best TV sport.
27. Do you have a favorite sports team?
Varies, though I grew up a NY Giants fan.
28. What's your favorite junk food?
29. What is your fondest memory?
Probably had some musical tie.
30. Does time always kill pain?
31. Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment?
Silent, though I've gotten better at just saying it.
32. First kiss?
A girl named Mary, under mistletoe, when I was 13.
33. Underwater swimming or skydiving?
34. Careful as you cross the street or never look both ways?
Always looking, because the drivers aren't.
35. What have you quit?
Organizations that take up too much time.
36. Are you complicated?
37. Do you retaliate?
Cash is queen in our household
1 day ago