My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rock meme-Lyle Lovett


When we first had four librarians in our office in 1998, this was one of the few artists that everyone could tolerate.

Artist/Band: Lyle Lovett (b. 11/1/1956), which makes him the big 5-0 next year
Are you male or female: Stand By Your Man; I Know You Know
Describe yourself: Long Tall Texan; Skinny Legs; I've Gort the Blues
How do some people feel about you: Nobody Knows Me; They Don't Like Me
How do you feel about yourself: Old Friend; I Think You Know What I Mean
Describe what you want to be: Record Lady
Describe how you live: You've Been So Good Up to Now
Describe how you love: I Loved You Yesterday; Give Back My Heart; I Love Everybody
Share a few words of wisdom: Here I Am; It Ought to Be Easier; Once is Enough

2 comments:

Lefty said...

My resolution for 2006 is to buy some Lyle Lovett on Ebay for real cheap. I love the old-time country reinvisioned sound.

Roger Owen Green said...

Lefty- If I were to pick one to start, it would be Road To Ensenada.