My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gorilla My Dreams

Today:
My computer (Windows Media Player) is playing the songs on the CDs I pop in in random order; it never did THAT before. My PDF isn't working. My e-mail hangs up when I send. Web pages load slowly.

I blame it all on:

I tried to get someone to wear his gorilla mask, his Halloween perennial, but he declined. All I can do is laugh...

7 comments:

Wi Wisconsin House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Search for my wv west virginia house cleaning blog, please!

Anonymous said...

Life qupte that I like "I am not my sister's keeper, I am mysister. To see more of my life quotes and dish on Starting Over visit me at ##http://www.starting-over-tv.com##

aidin said...

Interesting blog about shower filters, keep up the good work shower filters

counrty music lyrics said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my counrty music lyrics site.
Have a good day!

loahlam said...

Interesting blog about spa covers, keep up the good work spa covers

xanthus said...

We actors don't get a lot of swimming pool chemicals till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our swimming pool chemicals regardless. swimming pool chemicals
Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I most of the time don’t record in Blogs but your blog studied me to, stunning work..