Tosy posted this musical meme.
1. Put your music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT (this is in capital letters, so it is very serious).
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Tell Mama" - Etta James. Interesting and appropriate.
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"It Might As Well Be Spring" - Sarah Vaughn. Well, my birthday DOES foretell the vernal equinox.
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Wake Up, Little Susie" - Elton John. Oh, oh, we're in trouble deep. All our friends are saying, "ooo, la la."
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"1990"-Temptations. Lessee, in 1990, I was 37, quite possibly my favorite age to be.
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
"Independence Day" - Ani DeFranco. I would like to think that's true.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"It's Summer" - Temptations. Not a sun worshipper, but I do prefer it to the winter.
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Smile" - Lily Allen. Aw, shucks.
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"My Favorite Things" - Andre 3000. well, not THINGS, but a nice sentiment, nonetheless.
9 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Me and Mr. Jones - Amy Winehouse. I wonder if it's Dylan's Mr. Jones.
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
"The Finale" from Next Stop Wonderland soundtrack. A fancy word for the Sum, I suppose.
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"I Love You for Sentimental Reasons"- Sam Cooke. Another lovely sentiment.
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Supersonic" - J.J. Fad. Sure, why not?
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Til the Cops Come Knockin'" Maxwell. Well, the way things are going...
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"20 Dollars" - Angie Stone. I think I'm worth more than that!
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"My Dearest Darling" - Etta James. Some of these are so right on.
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"God Bless Texas" - Brooks and Dunn. Then there are the occasional say what? responses.
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Number One Crush" - Garbage. Another appropriate notion.
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Night Ride Home" Joni Mitchell. Spookily dead on.
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Who Dares Wins" - the Streets. Well, not ENTIRELY clear, but appeals to my competitive streak.
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Littlest Birds" Jolie Holland. I won't think too much on that.
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"This Love of Mine" - Dinah Washington. I must be really fond of my buds.
22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
"If I Had a Heart" - Joni Mitchell. Not to be confused with the Tin Man.
Fred Hembeck is plugging his upcoming book again. Some of the readers don't seem to understand that no Marvel and DC product means no Marvel Age or Daily Planet strips, e.g. It DOESN'T mean no Marvel and DC characters; it'll have LOTS of Marvel and DC characters, complete with squiggles. In fact, if the book does well, it wouldn't shock me if Marvel tried to put together the Hembeck Marvel stuff (Fantastic Four Roast, Hembeck Destroys the Universe), though those involve several other artists, and it might not be practical.
Movie review: Darkest Hour (2017)
1 day ago