My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, December 10, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Sure I want music and I always want the World Almanac. Oh, and the Hess truck.

But do you know what I really want?
*Time: time to keep up with paper, with my friends, with my family.
*Finding a regular babysitter so that Carol and I can go on our monthly dates again.
*Staying in a period of joy. Remembering the good more than the bad.
*Appreciating the simple things, such as latte coffee art.
*For my left knee to stop aching so; taking a flight of steps is nigh unto impossible lately, and going down is much worse than up; the right elbow's sore, too.
*For the success of the Underground Railroad workshop. It's not until February, but what the heck.
*For better health for friend Fiona
*For ADD to be able to write right.
*For Kelly to get over her health challenge.
*For my friend Mike's well being; he starts chemo for esophageal cancer today.
*For peace on earth. Yeah, I know it's cliche; I don't care.

ROG

4 comments:

ADD said...

"For ADD to be able to write right."

Thanks, Roger. I really appreciate that! I hope you get everything you wish for, especially the first one, which I wish for myself as well...

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

EM said...

What's with the aches and pains, Roger? Is this residual stuff from your bike accident?

Roger Owen Green said...

Crescenet - No thanks.
Eddie- Impetuously, I climbed a mountain in 1994. Got to the top. While climbing down, I slid, and I caught my left leg in a hole while my body continued to go down the hill. Tore my meniscus, and had it surgically removed. Occasionally it bothers me, but right now it's pretty awful, and I'm not sure why.

The right arm has racquetball elbow; I'll just have to lay off it for a while.