Sure I want music and I always want the World Almanac. Oh, and the Hess truck.
But do you know what I really want?
*Time: time to keep up with paper, with my friends, with my family.
*Finding a regular babysitter so that Carol and I can go on our monthly dates again.
*Staying in a period of joy. Remembering the good more than the bad.
*Appreciating the simple things, such as latte coffee art.
*For my left knee to stop aching so; taking a flight of steps is nigh unto impossible lately, and going down is much worse than up; the right elbow's sore, too.
*For the success of the Underground Railroad workshop. It's not until February, but what the heck.
*For better health for friend Fiona
*For ADD to be able to write right.
*For Kelly to get over her health challenge.
*For my friend Mike's well being; he starts chemo for esophageal cancer today.
*For peace on earth. Yeah, I know it's cliche; I don't care.
ROG
MY PRIMARY BLOG
My Twitter
My Blog List
-
Teach the Young: A Frank-ly Kind Act - This story was brought to my attention by our esteemed alumnus, Roger Green. This is the story of youngsters thwarted in their initial forays into small bu...6 years ago
-
Faded road markings cause concern - Q: Can someone at New York state tell me why the DOT doesn’t use a better reflective paint when the lines are painted? It appears the paint used has no ref...7 years ago
-
Double and last - Hi all members of our ABC-Wednesday-family. This will be the last birthdaypost on this url... because in 2 days ABC Wednesday will move to http://abcwed...9 years ago
-
Alan Moore's Twilight Proposal - Introduction by Alan David Doane: Honestly I didn't intend the irony, but this week's FMF, looking at Alan Moore's never-published Twilight proposal, also ...14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
People I Know
-
Tottenham vs Eintracht Frankfurt 11/04/2025: Cuộc chiến căng thẳng tại London - Trận đấu giữa Tottenham vs Eintracht Frankfurt 11/04/2025 hứa hẹn sẽ là một cuộc đối đầu đầy kịch tính và hấp dẫn. Với sự cạnh tranh khốc liệt ở cả hai giả...1 year ago
-
In memoriam: Jan Galligan - I am posting a link to Jan Galligan's online obituary for any and all who may have known him or read the items published here that he contributed to. RIP...1 year ago
-
We’re Off On An Adventure! - Just now, Marge and I are doing a bit of adventuring. The next adventure will include a whole new online reality and presence for me and my work… See you i...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eclectic Folks
-
The Journey Part Nine: Reflections - It’s been some time since my last Journey entry. Reflections have taken a while as I identify emotions and gather insights from everything that happened. F...1 day ago
-
100 Words – Liturgy as Cosmology - Once when I finished Morning Prayer, with it’s rhythm of prayers, Scripture, and song, the Spirit whispered to my heart, “You just participated in the hear...9 months ago
-
23 Down. - 23 years ago, on October 24, I started this here blog. I don't post to it regularly anymore, but I hate to see it go completely dead, so happy blogavers...11 months ago
-
-
Save Up to Half! - This has got to be my new favorite classic comic book ad. Accordions? Was there a really enough demand for accordions to place a half-page ad in, of all th...9 years ago
-
Age is a State of Mind, Somewhere Near Nebraska - What a year it has been! After surviving the odometer rolling over to 40, I had a year of sabbatical. That gave me plenty of time to think about my mid-lif...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comic Book Links
-
-
Bloggin'1 year ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Media Blogs
-
Best Federal Whistleblower Attorneys in D.C.: Five Firms to Know, Starting With Mundaca Law - Reporting misconduct inside a federal agency can put a career at risk, and the legal protections available are narrower and more deadline-driven than mos...2 days ago
-
Momouflage - “Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one could find her.” The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.6 days ago
-
Beste Online Casinos ohne LUGAS: Einsteigerleitfaden für sichere und spannende Spiele - Der Online-Casino-Markt boomt, und viele Spieler suchen nach Plattformen, die ein hohes Maß an Sicherheit und Datenschutz bieten. In diesem Leitfaden stell...2 months ago
-
2016 Emmy Awards – By The Rules - [image: emmys]Or as it should probably be known: the night that a broadcast network gives up three hours at the start of the season to honour cable and str...10 years ago
-
Play reveals how Paul got Fixing a Hole from Mal Evans - The play "Beatle Mal," based on Beatles roadie Mal Evans, was performed for one night only in Liverpool, Sept 28th. In the play, it is revealed how Paul go...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Politics, Policy Blogs
-
SLOT GACOR LGOLIVE YGGDRASIL GOLDEN FISHTANK 2 GIGABLOX - Pengen ngerasain sensasi main di akuarium penuh ikan warna-warni? Golden Fishtank 2 Gigablox dari Yggdrasil di LGOLIVE adalah slot gacor hari ini yang ba...1 year ago
-
How to take care of your hair this winter - During cold weather, doing less to your hair will benefit it more.8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Websites to Which I Contribute
Page Rank
|
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly: |
|
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"For ADD to be able to write right."
Thanks, Roger. I really appreciate that! I hope you get everything you wish for, especially the first one, which I wish for myself as well...
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
What's with the aches and pains, Roger? Is this residual stuff from your bike accident?
Crescenet - No thanks.
Eddie- Impetuously, I climbed a mountain in 1994. Got to the top. While climbing down, I slid, and I caught my left leg in a hole while my body continued to go down the hill. Tore my meniscus, and had it surgically removed. Occasionally it bothers me, but right now it's pretty awful, and I'm not sure why.
The right arm has racquetball elbow; I'll just have to lay off it for a while.
Post a Comment