A friend of mine e-mailed this to me:
1. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:30 AM. this is actual;ly an improvement.
2. Diamonds or pearls? In order to do what?
3. What was the last movie you saw? Vicki Crisina Barcelona. I was going to go see Frozen River this past weekemnd, but the prospect of taking two buses each way simply didn't appeal to me.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Current: The Office; true for at least three years. All0-time, Dick van Dyke Show.
5. What do you have for breakfast? Spoon-Size Shredded Wheat mixed with Cheerios, the usual one weekdays; on weekends, it's oatmeal
6. What is your middle name? Owen. There was a period in junior high when my friends and I would address each other by our middle names.
7. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have about nine CDs in rotation, including Brian Wilson, REM and Elvis Costello
8. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive it, but we have - what is that Bryan Ferry song? - Avalon
9. What's your favorite sandwich? egg salad on wheat
10.What characteristic do you despise? injustice
11. Favorite item of clothing? slippers
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? San Francisco
13. Favorite brand of clothing? L.L. Bean
14. Where would you retire to? Qu'est-ce-que ce 'retire'?
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 16th. My parents rented a place and I invited all my friends.
17. Furthest place you are sending this? So, I went to SiteMeter, and the farthest country appearing there was Thailand
18. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
19. When is your birthday? March
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Middle of the night
21. What is your shoe size? 10
22. Pets? none
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? we went to the open house for UAlbany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering. I now know more about a buckyball than I ever wanted to
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A minister, then a lawyer
25. How are you today! reflective
26. What is your favorite candy? cherry Hershey kisses
27. What is your favorite flower? mums
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? tomorrow
29. What is your full name? Roger Owen Green
30. What are you listening to right now? Tom Petty box set
31. What was the last thing you ate? dinner last night: chicken, corn, potatoes
32. Do you wish on stars? hard to see the stars in the city, but I never did anyway
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green, of course
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? probably one of my sisters
35. Favorite restaurant? Justin's, where I proposed to Carol
36. Real hair color? WYSIWYG. Gray.
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? teddy bear
38. Summer or winter: summer
39. Hugs or kisses? hugs, unless they are romantic kisses...
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla. Did I ever tell this story? I was in 6th grade, and we were selecting ice cream for a party. I was out of the room, but came back and was asked when I returned. I was the ONLY one to pick vanilla.
41. Coffee or tea? tea, I suppose, in that I don't drink coffee, to some people's chagrin
42. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I love comments
43. When was the last time you cried? there's always something
44. What is under your bed? books, slippers, the bathroom scale
45. What did you do last night? after dinner, did the child's bedtime routine, then bed
46. What are you most afraid of? boredom
47. Salt or sweet? sweet
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4
49. How many years at your current job? 16 last month
50. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
51. Do you make friends easily? depends on what you call friends
52. How many people will you send this to? billions and billions
53. How many will respond? millions and millions
July rambling: “Tell Us How We Did”
5 hours ago