My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

RSE

I'm excited/nervous about the Discovery launch today. I didn't sleep so well because my subconscious was thinking on that, because it's hot again, and because I haven't played racquetball all week. I have what's known as "tennis elbow". I have an ailment named after a sport I don't even play. They should call it "racquet sport elbow", or RSE, to also cover badminton and squash; I doubt most people will call it lateral epicondylitis, mostly because most of us can't even pronounce it, let alone spell it.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Lateral epicondylitis, sounds like a great word for hang-man!!!