My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, July 18, 2005

Some Enchanted Evening

I posted on all thing musical yesterday and I forgot South Pacific. There's already been one week of the Rodgers and Hamerstein work offered up at the Park Playhouse in Albany's Washington Park, and the production will run Tuesdays through Sundays until August 14. It has reviewed well.

It includes I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair (a variation of which was made into a shampoo commercial some years ago), the title of this piece, and one of the most important songs in all of musical theater history, You've Got to Be Carefully Taught.

No comments: