My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Scotty

I just heard that James Doohan had died. I met him once, at a FantaCon. I'll have to write about that sometime, right, ADD?

Today is the 36th anniversary of the moonwalk, somehow an appropriate day for Star Trek's Chief Engineer, Montgomery Scott, to head off for that real final frontier.

1 comment:

ADD said...

My brother met James Doohan at that same FantaCon, Roger; I was there, but somehow missed him.

I think we'll have a Scotty-centric Star Trek festival this weekend, the kids have always liked his character since they saw his TNG episode...they even have his action figure from that one, somewhere...