My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

MLB-the next round

I said the Yankeees would lose to the Angels.
I said the Padres didn't have a prayer.

That's the good news.

To my credit, I DID say Houston-Atlanta would be the trickiest of the four.
Boston's loss didn't surprise me, but the sweep did. I think I gave the BoSox extra credit as defending champs, instead of chumps.

I guess I'll stick with the Angels, although their travel from NYC to LA to CHI worries me greatly.
St. Louis was always my #2 seed, so I see them overcoming Houston in a tough series.

Regardless, the winner of the World Series will come out of the National League.

I realize that that unless the Cardinals take it, the World Series will be won by either a team that has NEVER been in the Fall Classic or by a team that hasn't been in since the other two teams were created. The Red Sox broke their "curse" last year, so statistically speaking, we have a 75% chance of SOMEBODY breaking their streak of futility.

No comments: