My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, October 10, 2005

Rock Meme-Jackson Browne

This guy's birthday was yesterday:

Artist/Band: Jackson Browne
Are you male or female: I Thought I was a Child
Describe yourself: I am a Patriot
How do some people feel about you: The Pretender
How do you feel about yourself: Running on Empty
Describe what you want to be: Somebody's Baby; Soldier of Plenty
Describe how you live: Take It Easy
Describe how you love: Tender is the Night; In the Shape of a Heart
Share a few words of wisdom: Anything Can Happen; Call It a Loan

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Born in 1948, which would make him 57, FWIW.