Tosy has got me sussed.
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was probably done perfunctorily.
2. I am listening to... a lot of Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson and the B groups they used to be in.
3. I talk...more often than not with a filter of appropriateness.
4. I want...a couple more hours per day to read and play. I need to play.
5. My best friend(s)...with a few exceptions, don't live around here, so I see them rarely.
7. The weather is... wet, but pleasantly so.
8. I hate it when people...are inconsiderate. My current pet peeve involves the bus kiosks around two of our hospitals, St. Peter's and Albany Med. The hospital employees use the kiosks to smoke their cigarettes during their breaks, then go back work.
9. Love is... as strong as death. That's a lyric in a church anthem, from the Song of Solomon, and it always gets to me.
10. Marriage is... not for the meek.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... someone stole my invention. In all likelihood, it didn't happen.
12. I'll always... remember the things I should have done more than the things I did do.
13. I have a secret crush on... oh, golly, any number of people. However, I haven't watched a program because a person was on it since I watched Sisters for Sela Ward.
14. The last time I cried was... watching Flashpoint last week. It was a CBS News special about reporter Kimberly Dozier's near death experience in Iraq from an IED. Her soundman and cameraman died, as did a soldier and his translator.
15. My cell phone is... missing.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I start ruminating about what needs to be done. Then I end up doing a list of things not on the list at all.
17. Before I go to bed... I often play Internet backgammon.
18. Right now I am thinking about... caffeine.
19. Babies are... statements of optimism in a sometimes miserable world.
20. I go on MySpace... almost never, even though I have a page.
21. Today I... answer a bunch of question about a blog I helped initiate last week.
22. Tonight I... hope to watch one of those episodes from six weeks of Scrubs, Earl or the office. That was on my list LAST week; saw one Earl.
23. Tomorrow I... go play racquetball in the morning, if the three-year old and I get out of the house in time.
24. I really want to... get a massage.
25. Someone who will most likely repost this? I haven't a clue; Eddie could.
Don't steal beer in Montana
"I know I don't know most celebs in real life, and therefore shouldn't go throwing haterade at them left and right ... but man, I cannot stand Paris Hilton." - Jen Hubley, About.Com. Haterade - I like that.
Music, August 1971: Concert for Bangladesh
5 hours ago