My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Rooting Interest, Part 2

Cubs - GONE
Padres - GONE
Yankees - GONE
Phillies - GONE
Red Sox
Angels - GONE
Rockies (they've won 17 of their last 18)
Indians
Diamondbacks

So, I'm rooting for the RED SOX, the only team I supported that made it out of the first round. (Yes, you can root for the Red Sox AND Yankees; I live in Albany, which is equidistant to both cities.)

In honor of New York Yankees radio analyst Suzyn Waldman, who broke down in tears after the Bombers were eliminated Monday night. Some folks are making much of this; I think it's a non-issue.

ROG

No comments: