One of those quiz things from Jaquandor; some numbers were missing, and then I dropped two questions I'd answered before recently, while keeping a couple repeats I could answer differently.
1. You have $5 and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
It would depend how much water I'd already consumed - if enough for the day, probably get a cranberry juice. The rest is pure rationalization: fruit pie or fig bars, because they have fruit; light popcorn, pretzels or Snackwell cookies, because it could have been worse; a soft oatmeal raisin cookie, because it has oatmeal; and something chocolate, such as Mounds or M&Ms , because I've said, "Oh, to heck with it."
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
I once had a very weird dream featuring Julianne Moore.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Probably go to IHOP once a year, always on the road. Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity strawberry, because my wife likes the way I say it.
My daughter has two, and she plays with them even when she's not in the pool. One of these days, the noodle is literally going to hit the (ceiling) fan, and chaos will ensue.
31. Do you watch Spongebob?
When we first discovered it, quite often. Actually not much in the last three-and-a-half years, ironically.
32. Last food you ate?
Cheerios and Shredded Wheat.
33. Do people consider you intelligent?
Seriously, there are people who think I'm brilliant, just because I was on some game show.
35. Is your away message on?
No. You know what I hate? When I send a message to a listserv and I receive 37 out-of-office messages.
36. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Something to do NEXT lifetime.
37. What curse word do you use the most?
I really do try not to. It's probably s***, although a****** is my favorite.
38. What time is your alarm clock set for?
5:30 on the weekdays; blame my wife.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Actually nothing. I'm really into playing vinyl right now. That would be a Star Wars album, not the soundtrack, but the actual story, with scenes from the movie, narrated by the late Roscoe Lee Browne.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Nada. But Annie Hall is probably the movie I know the most lines to. That or the Wizard of Oz.
46. Do you sleep in the same bed with your pets?
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
And getting. Probably not getting nearly enough.
48. What part of your name do people mis-pronounce?
Occasionally, maybe to be funny, people say Rogger, sorta rhyming with Frogger.
50. If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name?