My Blog List

People I Know

Eclectic Folks

Media Blogs

Politics, Policy Blogs

Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Beckster

My niece Rebecca turns 31 tomorrow. Since my sister Leslie was kind enough to share some photos of Becky's 1st year, when they lived in Jackson Heights, Queens, NYC, NY, this seems like an appropriate time to post them here:

Leslie and Becky


Becky with her paternal grandmother, I believe


I always liked that quilt


With her Daddy Eric


The woman to the right was Leslie and Eric's neighbor Maria


The ultimate before picture


Held by grandma


Maria (left), Becky, Maria's mom(?)


Having babysat Becky, I can attest that she would put herself in the drawer


Mother and child


Maria, Leslie, Eric with bundle o joy


May have been 1st birthday party. My great aunt Charlotte is in the rear center; I'm at rear left.


Child with her daddy




Here's Rebecca (third from the right) with her group Siren's Crush. You can check out "exciting new 100% Live Video Footage" here. The band's MySpace page is here.

ROG

3 comments:

Buenos Aires Photoblog said...

Great series of many before and one after shots! (;
Your niece has a truly beautiful voice.

Nukke said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU !!!!!!

Greetings from Finland :)

Anonymous said...

Had a great birthday celebration with Rebecca and Rico yesterday. Went to her favorite restaurant Benihanas. She is such a wonderful person, and I am so blessed to have her in my life and as my child. Love, Leslie aka Mom