Jacquandor has a quiz thing! And I'm a sucker for them
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Riding the bicycle more.
2. Carol finally being done with her schooling in early August. It's exhausting for all of us.
3. I'm hoping for our annual trip to the Mid-Hudson area of NYS, though the school thing may interfere.
4. That month between Carol being done with school and Lydia entering kindergarten when I can go to racquetball directly from home and Carol will take Lydia to day care.
5. Getting the new Top Pop Singles book from Record Research.
6. September when it'll presumably gets less hot. I burn incredibly easily these days.
7. September, which is my favorite sports month. U.S. Open tennis, end of the baseball season, beginning of football season.
8. Actually watching those TV shows I've recorded but not seen - Scrubs, The Office, 30 Rock.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to church.
2. Watched the news from Friday and Saturday.
3. Made pancakes.
4. Read old newspapers.
5. Rode the stationery bike.
6. Played board games with the child.
7. Read to the child.
8. Sing to the child.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Care about politics. I mean I participate, and I'll probably be carrying petitions for two candidates this summer, but sometimes I sense a real futility.
2. See better - reading in bad light is a chore.
3. Catch up on some of the "I ought to read that" list.
4. Have my father meet my daughter,
5. Type; I'd make blogging easier.
6. Most of the handiwork (that I'm really quite awful at.
7. Sleep through the night.
8. Lose weight.
8 Shows I Watch
1. JEOPARDY!
2. 60 Minutes
3. This Week (ABC)
4. CBS Sunday Morning
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Bill Moyers Journal
8. Scrubs
Just a couple more entries would sum up the entirety of my teevee watching these days.
8 Life Lessons I have benefited from (or am TRYING to put into practice)
1. Listen more, talk less.
2. Please, please: Don't be a litterbug, 'cause every litter bit hurts.
3. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
4. Do, or do not. There is no try.
5. Take the road less traveled.
6. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
7. Do unto others...
8. Smile, though your heart is aching.
Quizzes! Fun!! I love words with zz -give 'em the old raZZle daZZle.
MY PRIMARY BLOG
My Twitter
My Blog List
People I Know
Eclectic Folks
-
Song of the Week: "Whispering Your Name" - I just got this into my head a while back. This is Alison Moyet, from her 1994 album *Essex*, one of my favorite albums which I discovered because of Becca...9 years ago
-
ABC Wednesday: The Importance of Being Bored - When I was growing up, you being bored was your problem that you were responsible to rectify. As children we learned never to be bored- or at least not t...9 years ago
-
The End of a Long Day - You know those days where all you really want to do is change into your pajamas and curl up on the couch while you decide which comfort food would mak...12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comic Book Links
-
Stardoll 1: Secrets & Dreams12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Media Blogs
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Politics, Policy Blogs
-
'I’ll Wear It as a Badge of Honor,' Says MP Sultana After Israel Bars Entry to 11 UK Lawmakers - Zarah Sultana, a member of the UK Parliament, said she won't stop speaking about the rights of Palestinians after Israel banned her from entering the cou...1 hour ago
-
Mass job cuts on the horizon as Trump's economy backslides - On Tuesday, Amazon announced it is cutting 14,000 corporate jobs, becoming the latest major corporation to slash its workforce in the rapidly declining e...10 months ago
-
SLOT GACOR LGOLIVE YGGDRASIL GOLDEN FISHTANK 2 GIGABLOX - Pengen ngerasain sensasi main di akuarium penuh ikan warna-warni? Golden Fishtank 2 Gigablox dari Yggdrasil di LGOLIVE adalah slot gacor hari ini yang ba...1 year ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Websites to Which I Contribute
Page Rank
|
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly: |
|
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service |
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment